ORT-RCE138SN, ORTEGA NYLON STRING GUITAR, CUTAWAY/PICKUP, SOLID ALASKAN SPRUCE TOP, WITH DELUXE GIGBAG
Ortega’s FEEL SERIES of guitars are made with solid spruce tops, a traditional Spanish heel and slim or medium size necks. The slim neck Ortega uses on their “SN” guitars, compared to a traditional 52mm width, uses a 48mm width at the nut. This gives a more comfortable feeling while playing and is also perfect for players with smaller hands and/or shorter fingers.
- Solid Alaskan Sitka spruce top; Body size 4/4
- Sapele back and sides; Mahogany neck & Spanish heel; Slim neck
- All gloss finish
- Blackwood fretboard & bridge
- Ortega MagusPro preamp/pickup system with built-in tuner
- Ortega 12 hole bridge
- Ortega signature walnut/maple/white pearl rosette
- 2-way truss rod
- Gold-plated tuners
- Savarez 500CJ strings
- Deluxe gigbag and nylon strap
- Scale: 650mm
- Width at nut: 48mm
ORTEGA 12-hole bridge: The ground-breaking improvement for sound; tuning stability and faster response of the guitar top.
Normal ONLY be found on classical instruments from the upper class ORTEGA build ALL their classical instruments, from the entry level, with the new ORTEGA 12hole bridge.
Musician and sound artist Udo Kamjunke explains how easy it is to make use of Ortega’s new 12-hole tailpiece.