15-M2021, HOHNER MARINE BAND 125th ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION HARMONICA, GOLD & BLACK, VINTAGE STYLE “MOUSE EAR” COVER PLATE TABS, WOODEN COMB, KEY OF C, HISTORIC DESIGNED BOX & ORIGINAL ARTWORK
COLLECTORS LIMITED EDITION MARINE BAND IN GOLD-PLATED FINISH
THE LEGEND TURNS 125 and 125 instruments ONLY made worldwide
January 30th, 2021 marked the 125th anniversary of the most iconic and influential harmonica model of all time – the Hohner Marine Band Classic. Since 1896, it has stood for craftsmanship, quality and the spirit of Hohner around the world, helping to create the musical history of the 20th Century.
To mark the occasion, Hohner have released a special edition replica harmonica of the instrument that shaped the music of legends such as Little Walter, Sonny Terry, James Cotton & Sonny Boy Williamson. Their innovation and legacy is still synonymous with blues harmonica today and the Hohner Marine Band harmonica.
- Gold-plated cover plates with the legendary “Mouse Ear” tabs
- Marine Band 1896 Classic with retro ochre/black lacquered and sealed wooden comb
- Key of C Major
- Original artwork embossing
- Limited to 125 units worldwide
- Brass reed plates and reeds, 0.9mm thickness
- Vintage style cardboard box in historic design with original patent
- Exclusive box with gold embossed graphics
- Made in Germany
Do you want to be one of the first to own one of these 125th Anniversary Edition harmonicas? Or even win a €1250 cash prize? Enter HOHNER’S photo and video Marine Band competition!!!
The best video and the best photo will be awarded 1250 Euro. Second to tenth place in both categories (Photo/ video) each win a HOHNER 125th Anniversary Edition Marine Band. What are you waiting for? All you have to do is follow the three steps below.
- Take a picture or record a video of yourself with your Marine Band harmonica.
- Add the hashtag #MarineBand125 and link @hohnermusic in the description.
- Post it on Instagram!
The contest has officially started and ends on the Marine Band anniversary January 30th 2021!!!
A purchase is not necessary to participate or win.
for more information go to the Hohner competition page:
For further inquiries contact KJ Music – email@example.com