HOHNER MARINE BAND CROSSOVER HARMONICA, LACQUERED LAMINATED BAMBOO COMB, SCREW MOUNTED CONSTRUCTION, HIGH G
Hohner’s Marine Band Crossover Harmonicas are widely considered the world’s best diatonic harmonica. They come in all 12 standard keys, plus a High G.
- Reed plates are made by Hohner using a Modern Compomise Tuning. This diatonic tuning design allows for playing individual notes across different keys, or modes, whilst also being able to produce a full chord sound
- Reeds are set for a fast and powerful response, perfect for professional players
- The patented bamboo comb construction increases bulk comb density and surface hardness. This prevents the comb warping, shrinking or swelling, whilst still providing a great tone
- The triple lacquered comb surface provides an air-tight seal
- Reed plates and cover plates use screws for easy assembly and maintenance
- Reinforced cover plates with side vents and open back for more volume
- Rounded reed plate edges and comb hole openings for smoother playing
- Includes sturdy zippered case which allows moisture out, but keeps dust free
- Made in Germany
The High G tuning is great for Bluegrass, Folk and Country harmonica players.