01-BE2028-2G-0, BESSON PRESTIGE PROFESSIONAL CORNET, SILVER PLATED, Bb
The Besson Prestige 2028 Bb cornet, with its fine array of impressive tone colours and centred tone, unique main tuning slide trigger, and striking gold plated triggers, water keys, finger buttons, and top/bottom caps, this is a stunningly fantastic instrument. Designed and continually refined by today’s leading players, the Prestige cornet provides endless possibilities.
- Besson Prestige Professional Cornet, Bb, Silver-plated
- Hand-hammered yellow brass Bell 4.88″ / 124 mm
- bore diameter .468″ / 11,89 mm
- Main tuning slide and 3rd valve slide triggers
- Gold-plated finger buttons, caps and water keys
- Valves : 3 Top sprung hand-lapped Monel pistons
- Waterkeys : 2 lever-style forged
- Weight : 2lb, 11oz / 1225g
- Features : Shepherd’s crook, main tuning slide and 3rd valve slide triggers, gold-plated finger buttons, caps, triggers, and waterkeys
- Outfit : Deluxe Hard wood-shell with shoulder strap and external accessory pouch, lyre, micro-fibre cloth, Alliance mouthpiece, valve oil, heavy caps and finger buttons
The Prestige 2028 Cornet is a more focused and intense sound than the popular Sovereign cornet (BE928G) and responds to your wishes, however demanding they may be. It retains many of the playing characteristics of the old model 921 and Imperial Cornet so beloved by top players in the 70’s and 80’s but is also able to handle the demands of any of today’s modern repertoire.
As with all modern Besson instruments, the sensational valve action means no music will ever be too fast!
Besson Prestige Models :
- BE2028-1G-0 : Clear lacquer finish
- BE2028-2G-0 : Silver-plated finish