TJ-3822BK, TREVOR JAMES CLASSIC II TENOR SAXOPHONE, BLACK WITH GOLD KEYS, Bb
UK Music Industry Association Award Winner!
The Trevor James Classic tenor sax was originally designed and conceived in 1993, with the aim of manufacturing a new range of saxes to fit into the distinctive, reasonably priced, student saxophone category without compromising quality. Both the alto and tenor “Horns’ were launched at Musikmesse, Frankfurt, in 1994, and quickly became popular around world with their ease of sound production, excellent build quality and an affordable price tag.
Understanding the importance of the updated Trevor James Classic models staying faithful to the design objectives of the original ‘Horn’ (1993) was important. Combine this with new advances in crook design and it demonstrates perfectly, that with dedicated research and design, quality is affordable.
- Black body with gold lacquer mechanisms
- Updated crook design
- High F#
- High quality Italian pads with metal reflectors
- High quality TJ mouthpiece
- High quality neck strap
- Ligature and cap
- Lightweight contoured carry case with backpack straps
- Ideal for the new player
Finish options (some by special order only):
- Gold lacquer body and mechanism
- Black body with gold lacquer mechanism
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Black with silver-plated mechanism
- Frosted black body and mechanism
Contact head office for further information. Ph: (02) 9636 7111.