TJ-3041ESLRW, TREVOR JAMES FLUTE, 10X MKIV, SOLID SILVER ‘WAVE’ LIP-PLATE, SILVER PLATED, SPLIT E, WOODEN CASE
The ideal first flute for the new flute player or those returning to playing after a few years away. The TJ10x flutes are a very free blowing silver-plated instrument, which helps the new flute player to learn at a much quicker pace. High quality manufacture with final hand set-up in Trevor James’ UK technical workshops.
- Advanced headjoint features – Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Japanese tubing
- Padding – High quality Italian pads with accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish – A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly – Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
- TREVOR JAMES 10x MKIV flute
- WITH SOLID SILVER “WAVE” LIP PLATE
- SPLIT E MECHANISM
- IN WOODEN CASE
“What a fantastic flute!!! I recommend the TJ 10x flute as the best ‘first’ flute above all others” – Clare Southworth – Professor of Flute at the Royal Academy of Music, London.