01-H500/1-KV-0, HOFNER 60TH ANNIVERSARY VIOLIN BEATLE BASS, WITH HOFNER COLLECTIBLES & ALUMINIUM ROAD CASE
The 60th Anniversary bass, finished in stunning black and white, has a number of key features and unique points.
The artwork on the top of the bass was designed for Höfner by Klaus Voormann who is very closely associated with The Beatles and is the designer of the cover of the world famous Revolver album. This album celebrates its 50th anniversary since release and accordingly the artwork for the bass is in the same unique style. Each bass comes with a Certificate of Authenticity which has been personally signed by Klaus Voormann.
The headstock of the bass has the original 1956 design, not used before on any re-issue instruments. All hardware on the bass is in black. The strings are Höfner black tape-wound. The original style oval control panel has been used and specially produced in white and black.
The bass is supplied with several special items which include:
- Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by Klaus Voormann.
- Limited Edition (60 only) art print of the Klaus Voormann design (only available with this bass).
- Prints of Klaus Voormann (only available with this bass).
- 60th Anniversary coffee cup (only available with this bass).
- 60th Anniversary pen and box (only available with this bass).
- White Höfner strap (only available with this bass).
- Höfner Limited Edition handmade bass fuzz FX pedal.
- Höfner music CD.
- Set of “Teacup” knobs.
The bass, which is numbered, is supplied in the Höfner H259B bullet case.
This is a strictly limited edition of just 60 instruments worldwide, no other editions of this unique bass will be produced.
MADE IN GERMANY